Personal visits begin Tuesday - Friday at the following times:
|9:00 AM ||1:00 PM|
|9:30 AM ||1:30 PM|
|10:00 AM ||2:00 PM|
| ||2:30 PM|
| ||3:00 PM|
BUSINESS VISITING HOURS
Attorneys, Probation Officers, Clergy, Social Workers, Mental Health, and Bondsmen may visit Monday - Friday between 8:30AM - 10:30AM or 12:30PM to 3:30PM.
SIGNING UP FOR VISITS
You can begin signing in for visits anytime after 7:00 AM on the same day of the requested visit.
You must sign in at least 20 minutes prior to the visit time you are requesting.
A valid government picture ID with your current, correct address is required to sign up and visit.
Visits are first come first serve.
If you change your mind, you must advise the personnel at the front desk at least 15 minutes before the scheduled visit, or your visit will still be counted. You must cancel a scheduled visit in person.
Inmates are allowed between zero and two visits per week, depending on their security classification level.
Multiple visitors at the same time will visit for only 30 minutes. Each person will be counted against the total number of allowed visits.
Inmates will not be allowed to visit during recreation and/or school. Their visitors will be notified and asked to reschedule their visiting time.
If you are on parole or probation, you will not be allowed to visit unless you have a letter from your PO. If you were just released from our facility, you will have to wait 30 days before you can visit.
- No cell phone use or display allowed in the visitation room or lobby. This includes the use of a cell phone to display photographs or video recordings or to record photographs, etc.
- No video recorders or digital cameras are allowed into the visitation room.
- No written communications between the visitor and inmate while in the visiting room.
- Inmate visitors will be dressed in a socially acceptable manner. Clothing must not be sexually suggestive or revealing in any manner.
- Proper conduct must be maintained at all times while in the facility.
Violation of any of these rules will result in the immediate termination of the visit and you will be prohibited from visiting again for a period of thirty (30) days.
ALL children must be attended by a responsible person while in the lobby area.
NO children under the age of 12 are allowed in the visiting room.
Children between the ages of 12-16 must show proof of age (Birth Certificate) and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during the visit.
If you are a legal guardian of the 12-16 year old, you must bring a copy of the court papers of the guardianship.