Health and Community Services
Local Coordinating Agency for
Southwest Michigan Breast & Cervical Cancer Control Program (BCCCP)
For those who qualify, BCCCP offers:
- Medical office visit including a Clinical Breast Exam, and Pelvic Exam.
- A Pap test may be done during the office visit if/when it is due.
- A Mammogram without Computer Aided Detection (CAD). If CAD is used to read the mammogram, this charge might be billed to the patient.
- Diagnostic follow-up testing related to breast and/or cervical cancer only (Prior authorization may be needed). Diagnostics may include:
- Consult visit with Breast Surgeon or Ob/Gyn MD
- Diagnostic mammogram, extra views, breast ultrasound
- Breast biopsy or aspiration
- Colposcopy with cervical biopsy
Here are the complete BCCCP Qualifications as of October 2014:
- Women age 40-64
- No Insurance coverage for breast/cervical screening or diagnostics (this includes high deductible)
- Family income as follows:
|Family Size ||Maximum Income|
|Over 6 add $10,150.00 for each additional family member|
Participating clinics are available in the following counties:
Allegan, Berrien, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, St. Joseph, and Van Buren.
To Locate a Clinic in SW Michigan,
Local call: (269) 373-5213
Toll Free: 1-888-243-4087
E-Mail Breast & Cervical Cancer Control Program
Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services is committed to providing equitable, culturally competent care to all individuals served, regardless of race, age, sex, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Links to external sites do not constitute endorsements by Kalamazoo County.